Tuesday, January 21, 2014


Yummy!!!! I went to the Tous Les Jours in the Hmart at Edison, NJ. I have to tell you it is amazingly good. I bought two cakes from them already for birthdays and I have to say neither one of them disappointed my friends at all. The cakes were delicious and everyone was asking me where I have bought the cake from. The cake is perfectly sweet, it not overly sweet like the American cakes. The cake is fluffy and moist with every bite. I have to say the cake is on the pricey side tho. The cake ranges from $30-40 dollars. I stopped by this time and did not get a cake. I bought fresh bread that just came out the oven. It was nice, warm, fluffy, and moist. It was full of deliciousness. We came here really early right when it just opened. 

Have anyone tried Tous Les Jours?

No comments:

Post a Comment